If you have any questions about Buttplug that aren't answered by this guide, or if there's something you don't understand, please feel free to reach out to the community and library developers! There are multiple ways you can do this.
- Buttplug Discord Server (opens new window)
- This is your best bet for real time help!
- Buttplug Twitter Account (opens new window)
- DMs are open, but replies may be slow.
- Issues and Discussion Areas on the Github Org (opens new window)
- The org is made up of many repos, so if you're asking about a specific implementation of Buttplug, its best to do so on that repo (usually either buttplug-rs (opens new window) or buttplug-rs-ffi (opens new window)). These repos have both issues and discussion areas, depending on if you are having a problem or just have a question.